Rebaz Rasul Khdir
Ph.D. student at the School of Law of the University of Minho. He is an assistant lecturer of International Law at the University of Raparin, Iraq. He obtained his first law degree from the University of Sulaimaniya, Iraq in 2008 and LL.M. degree with honor from the Institute of International Relations Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine in 2014. He has been a judiciary assistant for 2 years in Iraq. He is the author of numerous published articles in international law and Islamic law. His research interest is the comparative study between International Law and Islamic law in the areas of humanitarian, human rights and criminal laws.
- Jihad between Islamic Jurisprudence and Practice of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, International Journal of Recent Scientific Research, Vol.8, Issue.10, 2017, pp. 20935-20941 (available for download).
- The International State Responsibility for the Acts of Terrorist Groups: The Case of Turkey and Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, Russian Journal of Legal Studies, Vol. 4, Issue 1, 2017, pp. 32-43 (available for download).
- The Fate of Prisoners of War between the Quran, Traditions of the Prophet Muhammad and Practice of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, European Scientific Journal, Vol 13, Issue 34, 2017, pp 30-47 (available for download).
- A natureza do Supremo Tribunal Criminal do Iraque: um Tribunal internacional, nacional ou híbrido?, Journal of Scientia Ivridica, LXVI-No. 345.
- The Right to Self-Defence in International Law as a Justification for Crossing Borders: The Turkey-PKK Case within the Borders of Iraq, Russian Law Journal, Vol. 4, Issue. 4, 2016, pp. 62-80 (available for download).