Carlos Jorge Martins Ribeiro
Graduation in Law, Law School of the University of Coimbra, in 1993.
Enrolment in the Portuguese School of Judges and Prosecutors in September 1994.
Judge since 1995.
Member of the HIgh Judicial and Prosecutorial Councils of Bosnia and Herzegovina between Dezember 2002 and April 2004 (secondment by the Portuguese Ministries of Justice and Foreign Affairs).
Human Rights Expert (Civilian Response Teams – Taiex) European Commission, since 2007.
Master on Human Rights, Law School of the University of Minho, since May 2012.
Criminal Judge in the European Union Rule of Law Mission in Kosovo since September 2013.
Criminal Judge at the Supreme Court of Kosovo (European Union Rule of Law Mission in Kosovo) since December 2015.
Doctoral Student in General Juridical Sciences, Law School of the Universtiy of Minho, since October 2014.
(From the Law of Desire to the Desire for the Law. Discussion on the Legalization of Prostitution as Provision of Services in the Portuguese Legal System)
– Pre-deployment Training to EULEX – Kosovo, Centre for European Perspective, CEP-SI / European Commission, Jable Castle, Slovenia, 9 to 13 of September, 2013.
– Specialization Course on Human Rights, Scuola Superior Sant’Anna / European Commission, Pisa, Italy, from 17 to 28 of May, 2005.
– Specialization Course on Rule of Law, Folke Bernadotte Academy / European Commission, Sändowerken, Sweden, from 17 to 29 of April, 2005.
– Core Course on Civilian Aspects of Crisis Management, Austrian Study Center for Peace and Conflict Resolution / European Commission, StaadtSchlanining, Austria, from 17 to 29 of January, 2005.
- Human Rights and Social Sciences
This researcher belongs to DH.
Books and book chapters
- O Direito do Homem a Rejeitar a Paternidade de Filho Nascido contra a sua Vontade: A igualdade na decisão de procriar. Edição: Coimbra Editora, 2013. ISBN: 9789723221336