Seminar “Luso-Brazilian Legal interlocutions III” | November 14th-15th
This seminar, held on 14 and 15 November 2013, was the result of a joint organization of the faculty of the University of Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) and researchers from the DH-CII and NEDAL, and lean over on themes of Human Rights and Local Democracy.
Participated in this seminar:
– Professor Ricardo Hermany – “The redistribution of royalties from the pre-salt in the face of the principles of equality and subsidiarity: an analysis from the local level.”
– Professor António Cândido de Oliveira – “A Portuguese glimpse on the financial crisis and its reflections in the Local Government (Municipal Authorities)”
– Professor João Carvalho – “The evolution of Portuguese local finance in times of crisis”
– Professor Marlene Marli Moraes da Costa – “The (re) establishing of the communication between social actors at the local level from the social capital: an approach from the restorative justice”
– Professor Pedro Bacelar de Vasconcelos – “Justice and Transition”
Check out the program here.