Isabel Maria Machado Correia Brioso Dias
PhD in Economic and Business Sciences (specialization in Industrial Economics) at the University of Minho (2000).
Master in European Studies at the University of Minho – Economic and Social Studies area (1993).
Degree in Regional and Local Public Administration at the University of Minho (1983-87).
Assistant professor of University of Minho.
- Industrial Economics
- Economic and Social Studies
- Regional and Local Public Administration
This researcher belongs to E-TEC.
- Fernandes, Tânia, et al. Choice of emergency health services: an experimental study. NIMA Working Paper Series 65 (2016): 1-16 (available for download).
- Dias, Isabel Correia, et al. What do patients want from primary care services?: Final report. Universidade do Minho. Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada, 2014.
- Castro, Rui Vieira de, et al. Guimarães 2012, Capital Europeia da Cultura: impactos económicos e sociais: relatório final. Universidade do Minho, 2013.
- Correia, I. ; Loureiro; T; Queirós, S. ; Veiga, Paula, Cost function for the Portuguese community Pharmacies, Oral presentation at 15th CNES- Conferência nacional de Economia da Saúde, Coimbra, 12-13 October, 2017.
- Correia, I., Norwood, P., Watson, V., & Veiga, P. (2015). Is continuity of care as important as policy makers think? Evidence from a mixed methods study of the Portuguese population. Lisbon, Portugal: Conferência Nacional de Economia da Saúde. September 15 – October 15.