Gutemberg Alves de Araújo
Graduated in Law from Tiradentes University.
Lawyer registered with the Brazilian Bar Association.
Conciliator authorized by the Federal Court.
Participant of the Research Group “Constitutional Law: Society, Politics and Economics” of Tiradentes University.
Master’s student in Human Rights at the University of Minho.
Professor at the Faculty of Business Administration of Sergipe, FANESE, in the disciplines Civil Liability and Constitutional Process.
- Human rights and biomedicine
- Philosophy of law
- New rights
This researcher belongs to DH.
- “PARTY FIDELITY: A WEDDING OF INTEREST?” Scientific Initiation – General CESUMAR, v. 16, p. 53-66, 2014;
- “The imposition of party loyalty by the Electoral Court in Sergipe”. In: 65th Annual Meeting of the SBPC, 2013, Recife. Annals / Summaries of the 65th Annual Meeting of the SBPC. Recife: Brazilian Society for the Progress of Science, 2013;
- “The outsourcing of the provision of public services”. Aracaju: J Andrade, 2013 (Compendium of articles).
- I Meeting of the Regional Northeast 2 of the Institute of Research, Rights and Social Movements (IPDMS), 2016, Federal University of Sergipe, ;
- III INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF LEGAL STUDIES: CONSTITUTION, DEMOCRACY AND LABOR, 2016, Federal University of Sergipe,
- XV SEMINAR OF SCIENTIFIC INITIATION PROBIC / PROVIC, 2013, Tiradentes University,