Ana Isa Dias Meireles
Invited Assistant at the University of Minho in Law School.
Master in Contracts and Company Law.
PhD student in Law in the Doctoral Degree in Legal and Private Sciences.
- Commercial Law
- Civil Law
- Criminal Law
- Labor Law
- Consumer Law
- Procedural Law
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal litigation
- Labor Litigation
- Real estate
- Participation in the First International Congress of Consumer Law with the theme “The challenges of the digital market for consumer law” organized by the Portucalense University, January 2018.
- Participation with the publication of the 5th International Congress of Law in Lusophony organized by the Law School at the University of Minho, with the theme “LOCAL ACCOMMODATION AND DIGITAL PLATFORMS: DANGERS IN CONSUMER DEPRECIATION”, March 22-24, 2018.
- Publication in Economic Life of May / June 2018 with the theme: “The Right to be Forgotten in the New General Regulation of Data Protection: A utopia in (im) possibility of controlling the whereabouts of personal data or a possible data base?” .
- Civil Law training within the scope of Module IV of the Intensive Course on Administrative and Tax Justice, organized by CEJUR – Center for Legal Studies of Minho, April 2018.
- Corporate training within the scope of Module of the Intensive Course, organized by CEJUR – Center for Legal Studies of Minho, 2018.
- Participation in I Future Law – International Congress on the Future of Law, organized at the Catholic University of Portugal, with the theme “Digital platforms as mechanisms of distortion of consumer behavior held at a distance”, June 8, 2018.
- Participation in Café Debate – European Union: What rights? Held on January 24, 2019.
- Publication (in the press) in The Right I (2019): “I HAVE TO HAVE A FACEBOOK”: The (in) existence of limits on the use of social networks by workers.
- Publication (in the press) “O regime Jurídico do Subarrendamento”, LIBRUM EDITORA, 2019.
- “A resolução em benefício da massa insolvente” training within the scope of Module of the “III CURSO DE PÓS-GRADUAÇÃO EM DIREITO DA INSOLVÊNCIA E DA RECUPERAÇÃO DE EMPRESAS” Lisbon, organized by CIDP, 2019.